Hotel Cielo Rojo in San Pancho Mexico
- Slide 1 of 22:
- Slide 2 of 22:
- Slide 3 of 22:
- Slide 4 of 22:
- Slide 5 of 22:
- Slide 6 of 22:
- Slide 7 of 22:
- Slide 8 of 22:
- Slide 9 of 22:
- Slide 10 of 22:
- Slide 12 of 22:
- Slide 13 of 22:
- Slide 14 of 22:
- Slide 15 of 22:
- Slide 16 of 22:
- Slide 17 of 22:
- Slide 18 of 22:
- Slide 19 of 22:
- Slide 20 of 22:
- Slide 21 of 22:
The Hotel Cielo Rojo has seven guestrooms and two suites.
Summer rates and group rates are available.
Queen Bed (max. 2 people)
November - April: $150/night
May - October: $120/night
Queen Bed + Two Twin Beds (max. 4 people)
- 2nd floor or top floor with palapa roof
November - April: $215/night
May - October: $172/night
* all prices are in USD
Hotel Cielo Rojo in San Pancho Mexico
Right in the heart of San Pancho's original downtown neighborhood (with its cobblestone streets, hibiscus flowers decorating local gardens, and only minutes away from one of the most beautiful beaches on the coast) lies the charming boutique Hotel Cielo Rojo. This bed and breakfast offers simply elegant and pleasant rooms with its warm and inviting decor (a feast for those who love detail and unique art objects), exquisite food, personalized attention from its lovely bi-lingual staff.
You will experience a perfect balance between that quiet intimate experience (SeattlePI review named the hotel as one of 20 top affordable romantic getaways between seattle and mexico-www.seattlepi.com) and a fun vacation complete with lively dinners, cultural activities, good conversations over coffee or during the ocassional wine/tequila tasting nights. The authentic spirit and kindness of this small mexican town will make you want to return over and over again, as many of our friends have done over the years! Vacation with us and escape to play on the beach while swimming, fishing or surfing. Embrace the incredible beauty of the coast and the jungle of Riviera Nayarit and enjoy the old-world Mexican charm where donkeys share the streets and roosters are your wake up call !
The accommodations consist of six guestrooms and two suites (the third floor Suite, includes a lovely palapa roof). The hotel's concierge service offers personalized attention and service for entertainment, cultural activities, tours, spanish lessons, and the many other activities in and around San Pancho. Same day laundry service can be arranged, in which laundry is folded and delivered to your room. As well as, evening babysitting can be arranged. The hotel offers acupressure, reflexology and Swedish massage treatment sessions in the privacy of your own room.
A delicious continental breakfast is served on the garden patio every morning (complimentary to our Hotel guests). Open to the public - the restaurant offers an exquisite , yet affordable Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menu. Bistro Organico is a unique and worthwhile culinary experience - paying tribute to local seafood and fresh produce (chefs use local organic products whenever possible), creating their own yoghurt, all baked products and tortillas are homemade, seafood always fresh! For restaurant and menu descriptions, visit our ad/site on San Pancho Life/Sayulita Life Restaurant Guide (Bistro Organico).
Hotel Cielo Rojo is committed to using biodegradable products, including detergents and soaps produced by ecological groups and local makers in Mexico. Natural hand-made soaps, organic coconut oil, non toxic insect repellent are sold in the hotel's boutique where you can also find unique contemporary and vintage clothing, jewelry and accessories.
Hotel Cielo Rojo and Bistro Organico is truly a special place - but dont take our word for it - come, visit and enjoy every minute! Welcome to San Pancho!
|Email:||Please use form below|
- Boutique environment - unique art and antique decor, warm and welcoming
- Walk to restaurants and the beach
- Attention-detailed bi-lingual staff
- Continental breakfast Included (Fresh fruit, homemade yoghurt and fresh baked bread, natural juice)
- Dipping pool - perfect for hotter months - with fountain
- Personalized concierge service
- Full restaurant and bar in the Hotel's intimate open air patio - Bistro Organico - exquisite menu, reasonable prices, always fresh and delicious (famous for its own organic house tequila, "the best tortilla soup in the area", home baked cookies, scones and bread, coconut & mango "spelt" pancakes, and more!) Open Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (except for certain summer months when restaurant is open only for dinner)
- Massage Service, Tours and Local Activities available when requested
- Personalized attention - just ask our wonderful staff for that extra beach towel, beach umbrella or a wrap for the cool evening air in our 'winters'
- Commitment to quality and environmentally kind products (natural soaps, organic and local products whenever possible - in our rooms and in the kitchen)